Kara Outdoor End Table | Rustic TeakRegular price $215.00
Natural teak roots add a touch of organic texture to spaces indoors or out. Each has unique character, with natural variation in knots, holes and grain character from piece to piece, and dramatic highs and lows in the finish. Over time, teak weathers and greys in the sun for a found feel. Safe for outdoor spaces. Cover or store indoors during inclement weather and when not in use.
*Each end table is unique. Knots, hollows, and variations in the wood vary with every piece*
Dimensions: 15.75" x 11.75"
A smart, stylish solution for outdoor furniture, teak is a durable, time-tested material that reveals a natural patina over time. When exposed to the elements, teak develops an attractive silvery-grey hue, which speaks to the material’s organic nature and does not affect its integrity. Hairline cracking, peeling and joint expansion is to be expected in all teak furniture. Aging timelines are dependent upon weather variables, climate and exposure.
- Address spills immediately by wiping with a soft, dry cloth.
- Clean as needed with warm, soapy water, then dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Do not let water stand on the surface of the piece.
- Once your furniture is clean and fully dry, protect with a well-ventilated cover during inclement weather and when not in use.
- As the finish wears and is exposed to the elements, peeling or bubbling may occur. Gently clean with a soft, natural bristle brush in the direction of the grain to remove the finish that has started to peel away. This process will expose the raw wood, allowing it to begin to silver and blend back in with the finish in 1–3 months.
- When your furniture piece has fully weathered, no additional care is required. Consult a furniture technician if reviving natural color is desired.